Monday, February 20, 2017

EI Related Video

While cruising through Facebook during a study break I came across a video that directly related to the lecture given today in class. In particular, it addressed Colleen's question of how we work on improving our emotional intelligence. This video is about empathy specifically. One line I really appreciate is "you don't need to share someone's opinion in order to understand it and acknowledge it." (1:09) As someone who has good emotional self control, I often times struggle to understand other's emotions.

Check out the video!

http://lifehacker.com/the-importance-of-empathy-in-everyday-life-1791961488?utm_campaign=socialflow_lifehacker_twitter&utm_source=lifehacker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed the video, Erin. I also really like the line you mentioned at (1:09). I think it is tough to sometimes understand other's emotions in certain situations.

    ReplyDelete